- Chinese Party Game Ideas -
This game does require a chinese checkers board with accompanying colored marbles!
- Each player uses a different colored set of marbles and places them into a point of the star on the Chinese checkers board.
- The idea of the game is to manipulate your marbles across the board to occupy the star point directly opposite.
- All marbles stay on playing board.
- The player getting all her marbles across the board first wins!
- Partners may be chosen.
- In the event of one partner finishing first, she is permitted to help the unfinished partner.
- Remember it is against the rules for a player to stubbornly remain in his starting point to prevent another player from finishing.
[Return To List]
This game is a really fun game of chance... And, the Chinese are famous for thier belief in 'luck' and good-fortune.
- For this game you will need 2 confetti filled eggs for each child invited to the party.
- One egg will be filled with one colored confetti - an unlucky color (any color of your choosing). The other egg will be filled with a different color of confetti - a lucky color (again any color of your choosing).
- The person who gets the unlucky egg will get a task - make it a silly, or funny task... And the person who gets the lucky egg will get a small treat!
- Each party guest sits in a chair and picks which of the two types of eggs that she wants. The host then takes the cofetti egg and smashes it over the child's head.
- Based on the color of the confetti, the child either gets a treat or a silly task.
- Now you don't have to smash to confetti egg over the child's head, you could have them crush it in their hands.
- Also, you don't have to attach a silly task to the 'unlucky' color... They just don't get the treat...
- If you are really concerned about hurt feelings... Then once everyone has played you can give all the 'unlucky' colors a treat as well!
- This game is a really great way to hand out party favors.
[Return To List]